ZombieMUD Forum
May 26, 2019, 01:05:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZombieMUD has a new IP address. The address for now is 85.23.206.32:3000.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ** If you see this thread, Read me! **  (Read 11260 times)
arghh
Administrator
King

Yarr!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 17, 2006, 11:51:03 AM »

You are reading this message either because you are not a member, or you are not logged on.

You need to log on or register in order to see the forum!

=== UPDATE: May 11, 2010, and November 21, 2011
Due to a few annoying spammers registering repeatedly with non-player names, I've temporarily disabled registration altogether.  Send Mud-Mail to Arghh or Aracno in order to register.  Include a valid internet email address, your login info will be sent via email.
===

A few simple rules:

1) You *MUST* register with your ZombieMUD character name.?  If you don't know what ZombieMUD is, check here --> www.zombiemud.org?  then connect, create a character and go from there (type this in your browser to connect --> telnet://zombiemud.org:23

2) The character *MUST* be an active player, don't register a player that has not logged in for 1000 days (or even 5 for that matter). It will be rejected and will waste time.?  You must also be of a certain age or level, 1 hour old players will NOT be approved.

3) Once you register, I will contact you directly on the mud to verify and activate your account.?  You can speed things up by sending me a mudmail.

Update:?  Due to many issues with guests not realizing that they need to register in order to see the forums, I am removing all guest access from every thread except this one.?  
--= Here's what you are missing: =--?  

Over 550 active Zombie MUD players have registered
Over 12000 posts
Over 1000 topics, including every race and guild in the game, tf and Zmud triggers, funny logs, music, and a lot more. All topics and posts are searchable once logged in. You can set up your personal profile, message other players, etc.

Note:?  Here is how to check mail on the mud:

go to the post office:?  (w,s from CS)
type 'mail'
you will see a list of messages
type the number of the message to read it
type 'h' to see the list of unread messages.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 08:20:10 PM by arghh » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: